Ivanić-Grad South 3 Business Zone extends right next to the entrance to the Bregana-Zagreb-Lipovac highway
The zone extends right next to the entrance to the Bregana-Zagreb-Lipovac highway (European route E70, Croatian route A3). It is directly connected to the city bypass and fully equipped with utility infrastructure – electricity, water supply, sewage and gas networks, telecommunications, public lighting, and roads.
THE BEST INVESTMENTOwnership structure and land price
EXCELLENT BUSINESS CONDITIONSBenefits for investors
- Communal fee for manufacturing activities 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
- Communal fee for office space 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
- Communal fee for service activities 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
Communal fees paying exemption
- 50% for a one-time payment
- 30% for payment in instalments
- 0.46 €/m² per year
Utility fees paying exemption
- first year 100% discount
- second year 50% discount
- third year 25% discount
- The water fee is calculated according to the Regulation on the calculation and collection of fees for water management and the Regulation on the amount of fees for water management.