The Ivanić-Grad North Business Zone extends along the Ljubljana-Zagreb-Belgrade international railway line
The zone is in the outskirts of the town, between the Ivanić Grad-Čazma-Bjelovar state road (which is connected to the Bregana-Zagreb-Lipovac highway by the Ivanić-Grad Junction; European route E70, Croatian route A3) and the Ljubljana – Zagreb-Belgrade international railway line. It covers an area of 60.79 hectares of land, mostly privately owned. The zone is fully equipped with communal infrastructure – roadways and electric power network have been built, connection to water and gas installations, drainage system and telecommunication network, public lighting has been built.
THE BEST INVESTMENTOwnership structure and land price
EXCELLENT BUSINESS CONDITIONSBenefits for investors
- Communal fee for manufacturing activities 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
- Communal fee for office space 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
- Communal fee for service activities 3.60 €/m3 for a one-time payment
Communal fees paying exemption
- 50% for a one-time payment
- 30% for payment in instalments
- 0.46 €/m² per year
Utility fees paying exemption
- first year 100% discount
- second year 50% discount
- third year 25% discount
- The water fee is calculated according to the Regulation on the calculation and collection of fees for water management and the Regulation on the amount of fees for water management.